Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tri for Hope Pledge Form

Please provide the information requested if you wish to pledge a contribution based on my performance in the 2008 Mattoon Beach Sprint Triathlon.

I am pleased to support the Help Build Hope Hurricane Katrina relief effort.
I challenge you, Scott! I will provide $_____ for
every second that you finish the Matton Beach Sprint Triathlon under
___:____:____.
Name ______________________
Email ______________________

My expected "par time" for the race is 1:13:20.

Following the race, you may send your contribution by check or online. (Online Fundraising Powered by ActiveGiving.) Checks should be made payable to "Church of Christ St. Joseph" with "Help Build Hope" on the memo line. Please mail checks to:

Scott Dahman
ATTN: Tri for Hope
1506 E Grand Ave
St. Joseph, IL 61873

The Church of Christ Federal Taxpayer ID is E9980 9575 04. Contributions are tax deductible as charible contributions to the extent allowed by tax law.

Please send your pledge info to me as soon as possible. You can copy/paste or print/scan and email this form to me at dahman@ieee.org, snail mail to address above, or just send the requested pledge information in a plain email. I will send you a link to my result after the race so that you can fulfill your pledge.

Thank you for your support and God Bless!

No comments: